Add some festive cheer to your home with one of these stunning DIY Christmas wreaths for your front door. Each of the tutorials are easy to make and have a mixture of artificial or fresh supplies, with rope lights or even LED string lights.
If you’re ordering any of the supplies online you may be able to get free shipping if you order over a certain quantity, so if you’re planning on doing a lot of crafting over the holidays, then make a full list of everything you need, whether it’s for outdoor Christmas decorations, handmade gifts for your family or just general DIY Christmas crafts.
My favorite ideas is the ‘Pine Cone’ wreath that can be made for less than $10 – so happy crafting and have a great holiday!
1. DIY Holiday Burlap Wreath | via thenerdswife
2. DIY Gift Box Christmas Wreath | via craftsunleashed
3. $10 Pine Cone Wreath | via delightfulmom
4. Lit Frosted Ball Wreath | via justcraftyenough
5. Winter Yarn Pom Wreath | via madincrafts
6. Burlap Christmas Wreath Tutorial | via loveoffamilyandhome
7. DIY Retro Christmas Yarn Wreath | via mysocalledcraftylife
8. DIY Wood Wreath | via cleverlyinspired
9. Dollar Store Ornament Wreath | via cmongetcrafty
10. Easy Burlap Wreath Tutorial | via momadvice
11. Easy DIY Painted Cork Wreath | via designfixation
12. Easy To Make Holiday Wreath | via fabyoubliss
13. Festive Floral and Fruit Wreath | via claireabellemakes
14. Gum Drop Wreath Tutorial | via dreamalittlebigger
15. Holiday Pompom Wreath | via vitaminihandmade
16. Upcycle an Old Book Into a Wreath | via satoridesignforliving